Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AT LEAST NOW I KNOW A LITTLE ON BLOGGER

AT LEAST NOW I KNOW A LITTLE ON BLOGGER

ACTUALLY yesterday was amazing day for me since I had a really new topic on internet as we were taught on how to sign in different websites and I had opportunity to sign in international websites like a blogger.com website.

The processes were a bit of confusion but also of excitement but at last we managed to sign in and my new blogger e-mail is harriethkiwale.blogspot.com.

In general yesterday was a fantastic day although it took me a little bit time to understand fully how to operate the blogger mail.

However we were also able to open different media websites of Tanzanian like New habari, Majira, Daily news and habari leo, clouds fm, and ippmedia and so many other Tanzanian websites.

We also had access to all Africa website which includes different information from different African countries.

The only thing I have learnt yesterday is that the more the training continues, the more I become more interested in having access to internet knowledge because I find out that I need more than I have.

And the more I learn the more I will be able to find information occurring in the world and I would like to encourage all journalists in Tanzania to make sure that they have this knowledge because it really simplifies our job.

No comments: